- Bring picture ID (if available).
- Your address information (house, work, schools, & other locations you wish to have protected).
- Defendant name, address, date of birth, social security number (if known), description & other useful information if known.
- Dates the incidents occurred and case numbers if applicable.
- If adding minor children, please provide their date of birth & social security numbers if known.
- Expect to be at the Court house for at least 2 hours.
- No Children allowed in court room.
Special procedures apply when the Plaintiff and/or Defendant are minors.
An Injunction Against Harassment is available if the conduct of any person is "harassment" as defined by Arizona law:
- The defendant can be anyone, whether or not related to you.
- The conduct can be any conduct which is harassment. Harassment is defined as a series of acts
(at least two events) over any period of time that is directed at a specific person and that would cause a
reasonable person to be seriously alarmed, annoyed or harassed and the conduct in fact seriously alarms, annoys,
or harasses the person and serves no legitimate purpose (A.R.S. 12-1809(R)).