Law Library Resource Center Offering Free Online Workshops in May
by Clara Colmenero
PHOENIX (May 4, 2023) – The Law Library Resource Center, part of the Judicial Branch of Arizona in Maricopa County, is offering five online workshops in May to provide members of the public with important information on the divorce and legal separation process, establishing paternity and legal decision-making and changing/modifying child support in Maricopa County.
Prior registration is required to attend these free online workshops by visiting: https://superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/llrc/
Upcoming online workshops include:
- May 4 at 3 p.m.: Changing/Modifying Child Support in Maricopa County
- May 9 at 3 p.m.: The Divorce and Legal Separation Process in Maricopa County
- May 18 at 12 p.m.: Establishing Paternity and Legal Decision-Making in Maricopa County
- May 24 at 12 p.m.: The Divorce and Legal Separation Process in Maricopa County
- May 25 at 3:00 p.m.: El trámite de divorcio en Arizona (presented in Spanish)
For more information, contact the Law Library Resource Center at https://superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/llrc/, by phone at 602-506-7353 or via email at email@example.com.
# # #
The Judicial Branch of Arizona in Maricopa County is comprised of Superior Court, Adult Probation and Juvenile Probation, which includes juvenile detention. The Judicial Branch in Maricopa County is the fourth largest trial court system in the nation and, along with its 3,200 employees, is dedicated to providing a safe, fair and impartial forum for resolving disputes, enhancing access to services, and providing innovative, evidence-based practices that improve the safety of the community and ensure the public’s trust and confidence in the Judicial Branch. For more information, visit www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov.