Criminal Court Forms
To expunge a Superior Court criminal court record, click here.
To expunge an arrest record where no case was filed, click here.
To expunge a Superior Court criminal court case that was filed in Juvenile Court, click here.
To expunge a Justice Court case, click here.
Additional information and resources on marijuana case and arrest record expungement may be found here.
- Criminal Department Motion - English / Spanish
- Update Your Name and/or Address with the Court
- Petition for Lifetime No-Contact Injunction (Kayleigh's Law) - English / Spanish
- Motion/order to release/exonerate bond English | Spanish
- Criminal Department COVID Operations Forms (click on "Get Criminal Department Forms" for list)
- Tips when you are in court
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: