Criminal Court Forms

To expunge a Superior Court criminal court record, click here.

To expunge an arrest record where no case was filed, click here

To expunge a Superior Court criminal court case that was filed in Juvenile Courtclick here.

To expunge a Justice Court case, click here.

Additional information and resources on marijuana case and arrest record expungement may be found here.

The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

Brian Bledsoe
Law Library Resource Center Administrator
Contact the Law Library Resource Center

  This page was last updated on: