Juvenile Court Forms
NEW Open by appointment only
As of July 1, 2021, the LLRC is open by appointment only for the following limited services: purchasing, printing, and copying of court forms. Schedule an appointment using this link. There will be no same-day appointments at this time.
- Information and Frequently Asked Questions
- Forms for Appointing a Guardian for a Minor
- Forms to Respond (object) to a Petition for Guardianship of a Minor
- Forms for Discharging or Terminating Guardianship of a Minor (JG cases)
- Forms for Discharging or Terminating Guardianship of a Minor (PB cases)
- Forms for Annual Report of a Guardian of a Minor (JG cases)
- Forms for Annual Report of Guardian of a Minor (PB cases)
- Probate Information Form for Guardianship cases - English | Spanish
- Special Handling for Confidential Documents - English | Spanish
- Notice of Change of Fiduciary's Contact Information English | Spanish
- Notice of Change of Ward's Contact Information English | Spanish
- Fee Deferral and Waiver
- Filing Fees
- Update Your Name and/or Address with the Court (not for JG cases)
- Notice of Change of Fiduciary's Contact Information (JG cases only) English | Spanish
- Notice of Change of Ward's Contact Information (JG cases only) English | Spanish
- Objection to Court-Ordered Juvenile Placement Fees
Please note, there may be additional forms needed for a process. First, review the packets of forms available above.
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: