Civil Complaint in Maricopa County Superior Court
- You (plaintiff) wish to file a complaint to sue a person or entity (defendant) that you believe has done you wrong, AND,
- The amount involved to resolve your case, not including interest, costs, or requested attorney fees, is $10,000 or more, OR,
- You are asking for something other than money damages, or both;
- You are starting this case in the Maricopa County Superior Court because
- You or the defendant live in Maricopa County, or
- The subject of the case began or happened in Maricopa County, or
- The land or personal property at issue in the case is in Maricopa County.
Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.
Civil Complaint Forms and Instructions - CVC1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: