Application for Release of Excess Proceeds of Foreclosure Sale

You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :
  • You are a former owner / trustor of property (or the guardian/conservator of any owner who is still under the age of 18), AND
  • The Mortgage or Deed of Trust was foreclosed and the property sold, AND
  • The property was sold for more than the amount owed to the lender, AND
  • The lenders attorney deposited the excess funds with the County Treasurer, AND
  • You want the money.

Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process.

Excess Proceeds Forms and Instructions - CVEP1

Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
or download instructions and forms individually
Instructions: How to fill out the forms - cvep11i
Procedures: How to file the forms - cvep71p
Civil Cover Sheet - cv10f
Application for Release of Excess Proceeds of Sale - cvep11f
Affidavit of Mailing - cvep24f
Order for Release of Excess Proceeds of Sale - cvep81f

The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

  This page was last updated on: