Request to Reduce Class 6 Undesignated Felony to a Misdemeanor
- The class six felony conviction is undesignated at the time of this application.
- Prior to admitting to or being found guilty of this class 6 undesignated felony, you had not been convicted of two felony offenses.
- The class 6 felony did not involve the intentional or knowing infliction of serious physical injury.
- The class 6 felony did not involve the discharge, use or threatening exhibition of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument.
- Deadly weapon means anything designed for lethal use, including a firearm.
- Dangerous instrument means anything that under the circumstances in which it is used, attempted to be used or threatened to be used is readily capable of causing death or serious physical injury.
- You are NOT eligible for this relief if the Court designated it a felony or the parties stipulated at the time of sentencing that the offense would be a designated felony.
Reduce Class 6 Felony to a Misdemeanor - Instructions & Forms - CRF2M1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: