Petition for Post-Conviction Relief
- You may use the forms and instructions in this packet if...
- You want to file for post-conviction relief, AND
- This filing is part of the original criminal action with the same case number, AND
- You are raising the issue / issues in this petition for the first time, AND
- You understand that you must file a NOTICE Requesting Post-Conviction Relief before you file the PETITION for Post-Conviction Relief.
- You have read the post-conviction relief statutes (A.R.S. § 13-4231 and those that follow), and you are eligible for relief under the statutes.
- DO NOT USE THE FORMS in this packet if:
- You previously petitioned for post-conviction relief, OR
- You previously raised the issues in this petition before on appeal, OR
- You have appealed this case to a higher court.
Post-Conviction Relief - CRPCR1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: