Sealing a Criminal Record
You may use the instructions and forms to ask the Court to seal your criminal case records if . . .
- You were convicted of a criminal offense and have completed all the terms and conditions of the sentence that were imposed by the court, including:
- Payment of all monetary obligations and restitution to all victims;
- Completion of all other terms of the sentence; and
Receiving an absolute discharge from the Arizona Department of Corrections.
- You were charged with a criminal offense and the charge was subsequently dismissed or resulted in a not guilty verdict at trial.
- You were arrested for a criminal offense and no charges were filed.
Do NOT use the forms in this packet if:
- You do not fit one of the categories above.
- The court denied your previous petition, and it is less than 3 years from the date of the denial of that petition.
Sealing of Criminal Record Instructions and Forms - CRSR1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: