Expunge a Marijuana Arrest
You may use the forms and instructions to ask the court to expunge your record of marijuana arrest, charge, adjudication, conviction, or sentence if . . .
- You were arrested in Maricopa County, but not charged in any court;
- A case was filed against you in the Superior Court of Maricopa County, but your case has been purged.
- You are eligible under the expungement statute (A.R.S. § 36-2862). Specifically, you want to expunge one or more of the following:
- Possessing, consuming, or transporting two and one-half ounces or less of marijuana*, of which not more than twelve and one-half grams was in the form of marijuana concentrate.
- Possessing, transporting, cultivating, or processing not more than six marijuana plants at your primary residence for personal use.
- Possessing, using, or transporting paraphernalia related to the cultivation, manufacture, processing, or consumption of marijuana.
*marijuana includes cannabis
Do not use the forms in this packet if:
- You were charged in any Arizona court.
- You were charged, adjudicated, convicted or sentenced in the Superior Court of Maricopa County. You will need to file a Criminal petition to expunge.
- Your case was resolved in a court other than the Superior Court of Maricopa County. Contact that court for more information.
- Your case was resolved in a Maricopa County Justice Court. You will need Justice Court forms.
- Your case was resolved in the Juvenile Department of the Superior Court of Maricopa County. You will need to file a Juvenile petition to expunge.
Expunge a Marijuana Arrest Only - CVEX1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: