To Start the Annulment Process When No Minor Children are Involved
- You want to file an annulment of marriage AND,
- You do not have a "covenant" marriage, AND,
- You and your spouse have no minor children with each other AND neither spouse is pregnant by the other AND,
- Either spouse lived in Arizona at least 90 days before you file the Petition, or is a member of the armed forces and is stationed in Arizona at least 90 days before you file, AND,
- You understand there are limited grounds for annulment (A.R.S. §§ 25-301 and 25-302) and that the Judge will decide at your hearing or trial whether the grounds you state in your petition are legal grounds for annulment, AND
- You still believe your case is appropriate for annulment.
Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.
To file for Annulment in a non-covenant marriage without minor children - draa1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: