Or text (480) 470-5879
To get a "Consent Decree" of annulment by agreement of both spouses for a non-covenant marriage
- You or your spouse filed a petition for Annulment, AND
- You do not have a "covenant marriage,"AND
- You do not have minor children together, AND
- You and your spouse agree to all terms of the annulment such as division of property and debt, AND
- You and your spouse will provide your notarized signatures on the "Consent Decree" to indicate your agreement on all terms.
- DO NOT USE THESE FORMS IF:
- The parties agree on all terms, the filing fee for a Response has not been paid by either party, and you prefer to proceed with a Default Decree in order to not pay the Response fee; or
- You disagree on any terms of the annulment; or
- You have a covenant marriage. This paperwork will NOT work for a covenant marriage.
Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.
To get a consent decree for annulment - DRAA7
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: