How to apply to enter a party's default in a family case
- You have filed a summons and petition for one of the following:
- Legal Separation;
- To establish Paternity;
- To establish a first court order for Legal Decision Making and/or Parenting Time and Child Support; or
- To establish Grandparents visitation
- The other party was served with the court papers, AND
- Proof of service has been filed with the Clerk of Superior Court, AND
- The other party has not filed a written response or answer within the time frame set by law (check the court file to be sure this is true), AND
- You want to proceed to get a (default) court order
Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.
To apply to enter the other party's default - forms and instructions - DRD6
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: