You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation:

  • You or the other party have filed papers with the court to establish or to change child support and/or spousal maintenance (alimony), AND
  • You do not currently know how much the other party makes at work or receives from other sources of income, AND/OR
  • You need to know about the other party's: income, assets, employment status, availability of insurance coverage for minor children, AND/OR last known address (if not protected by court order)
  • You need this information to determine the amount of child support and/or spousal maintenance that should be paid, AND
  • You have not requested this information in the last three months, AND
  • There is no court order that stops you from using this procedure.

To Find Out How Much the Other Party is Paid - drs14

or download instructions and forms individually


Instructions for Requesting Information from an Employer or Other Source of Income - drs14i


Form Letter to be sent to Employer or Other Source of Income Requesting Information - drs14f

Disclaimer: The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

Have a question?

Let's Chat