To Request a Further Deferral or Waiver of Fees (Forms used at the end of a case)
- Your case is a domestic relations/family court case (DR/FC), a civil ("CV") case, a probate ("PB") case, a mental health ("MH") case, a juvenile ("JV") case, or a tax ("TX") case, AND,
- Your case has ended and you have received a notice from the court telling you how much you owe and when you must pay the money if you do not file a "Supplemental Application" and obtain an order from the court further deferring or waiving your fees and/or costs.
- You want to ask the Court for a further deferral or waiver of court fees and/or costs, AND,
- You understand that:
- "Further Deferral" means to further delay payment or "a payment plan",
- "Waiver", means you will never have to pay your fees and/or costs, and
- Few people qualify for a complete waiver; Waivers are rarely granted.
This packet contains court forms and instructions about deferral of fees and/or costs in domestic relations, juvenile, tax, mental health and/or civil cases. Be sure the documents are in the following order:
Request a Further Deferral and/or Waiver of Fees - GNF9
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: