Register Foreign (Out-of-State) Guardianship of Minor Order

You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :
  • You have a court order from another state regarding guardianship of a minor child, AND
  • You want to register the order so that you may now or later ask the Arizona court to enforce the order.



  • Filing this application today does not mean the court has jurisdiction to modify or enforce this out-of-state order.
  • The forms in this packet only apply to registering guardianship orders from another state.

Register Foreign Guardianship of a Minor - JGFO1

Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
or download instructions and forms individually
Instructions and procedures - jgfo10p
Juvenile Department Sensitive Data Cover Sheet - jgsds10f1
Request to Register a Foreign Order for Guardianship of a Minor - jgfo11f
Affidavit to Register a Foreign Order for Guardianship of a Minor - jgfo12f
Affidavit Regarding Minor Children (foreign guardianship only) - jgfo13f
Five-Year Residential History for Additional Children (if needed)

The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

  This page was last updated on: