Or text (480) 470-5879
The commissioners of Superior Court preside over the following:
- Judgment Debtor Exams
- Name Changes
- Forcible Detainers
- Injunctions Against Harassment
- Order of Continuing Lien
- The Commissioners Calendar within Civil Court Administration is responsible for setting hearings on the aforementioned case types with the exception of Injunctions Against Harassment.
- The telephone number for the Downtown Commissioner's Calendar which schedules Downtown and Northeast Cases is 602-506-3397.
- The telephone number for the Mesa Commissioner's Calendar which schedules Mesa cases is 602-506-2023.
- The hours of the Commissioner's Calendar phone (Downtown & Southeast) are 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Monday through Friday with the exception of county holidays.
This page was last updated on: