PHOENIX (April 6, 2023) – The Law Library Resource Center, part of the Judicial Branch of Arizona in Maricopa County, is offering five online workshops in April to provide members of the public with important information on the divorce and legal separation process, establishing paternity and legal decision-making, and changing/modifying child support in Maricopa County.
Prior registration is required to attend these free online workshops by visiting: https://superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/llrc/
Upcoming online workshops include:
- April 6 at 12 p.m.: Changing/Modifying Child Support in Maricopa County
- April 14 at 12 p.m.: The Divorce and Legal Separation Process in Maricopa County
- April 20 at 12 p.m.: Establishing Paternity and Legal Decision-Making in Maricopa County
- April 25 at 12 p.m.: El trámite de divorcio en Arizona (presented in Spanish)
- April 27 at 12 p.m.: The Divorce and Legal Separation Process in Maricopa County
# # #
The Judicial Branch of Arizona in Maricopa County is comprised of Superior Court, Adult Probation and Juvenile Probation, which includes juvenile detention. The Judicial Branch in Maricopa County is the fourth largest trial court system in the nation and, along with its 3,200 employees, is dedicated to providing a safe, fair and impartial forum for resolving disputes, enhancing access to services, and providing innovative, evidence-based practices that improve the safety of the community and ensure the public’s trust and confidence in the Judicial Branch. For more information, visit www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov.
Clara Colmenero, PIO