Conciliation Services of the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County was established in 1962 after the Arizona Legislature enacted Conciliation Services law (ARS 25-381).
Conciliation Services offers:
- Conciliation Court Services for parties contemplating divorce.
- Mediation of legal decision making and parenting time plans for families of divorce, post-divorce or in paternity actions.
- Evaluation Services to the Court when parents are unable to agree upon a parenting plan.
- Parent Information Program provides information to divorcing parents, or parents involved in other domestic relations actions, concerning what their children may be experiencing during this emotionally difficult period.
- Parental Conflict Resolution Class is designed specifically for high conflict parents.
This page was last updated on: