Petition to Establish Delayed Birth Certificate (after Vital Records has rejected request)
- You want the Court to issue an Order to the Office of Vital Records to establish a birth certificate for a person born in Arizona who is at least one year old, AND,
- The Arizona Office of Vital Records does not have a birth record for the person for whom the certificate is requested, AND,
- You first applied for a delayed birth certificate to AND the request was rejected, and you received a letter of denial from that office to file with this Petition.
DO NOT USE THESE FORMS IF...
- The person was not born in Arizona, or
- The person's birth is registered in another state or country, or
- You have not first applied to Vital Records, been rejected, and received a letter of denial from that office to file with this Petition.
Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.
Establish Delayed Birth Certificate - CVDB1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: