Restoration of Civil and/or Gun Rights
- You may use the forms and instructions in this packet if...
- Your case was handled in the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County or a Federal District Court, AND
- You have read the restoration of rights statutes (A.R.S. § 13-905 and those that follow), and you are eligible under the statutes OR
- You are asking the Court to reconsider a denial of a previous application.
- DO NOT USE THE FORMS in this packet if:
- Your conviction was from a justice, city or magistrate court. Contact that court for further information.
- You were convicted of a misdemeanor. A misdemeanor conviction does not take away your civil rights; therefore, this process may not apply.
- You were convicted of a "dangerous offense" under A.R.S. § 13-704, and wish to restore your gun rights.
- You were convicted of a "serious offense" as defined under A.R.S. § 13-706 and wish to restore your gun rights; and it has not been ten years from the date of your absolute discharge from imprisonment or discharge from probation.
- You were convicted of any other felony offense and wish to restore your gun rights; and it has not been two years from the date of your absolute discharge from imprisonment or discharge from probation.
Be sure the documents are in the following order:
Restoration of Civil and/or Gun Rights Instructions and Forms - CRRR1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: