Set Aside a Conviction
- You may use the forms and instructions in this packet if...
- Your case was handled in the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County, AND
- You have read the set aside conviction statutes (A.R.S. § 13-907 and those that follow), and you are eligible under the statutes.
- You are asking the Court to reconsider a denial of a previous application.
- DO NOT USE THE FORMS in this packet if:
- Your conviction was from a justice, city or magistrate court. Contact that court for further information.
- You are looking for "expungement." Arizona does not expunge criminal records. An order setting aside the judgment of conviction pursuant to A.R.S. § 13-907 DOES NOT REMOVE the conviction from the public record. Arizona law deems this a matter of public protection.
Be sure the documents are in the following order:
Set Aside a Conviction Instructions and Forms - CRSA1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: