How to apply to enter a party's default in a civil case

You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :
  • You filed a Summons and Complaint in the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County, and
  • You served the Defendant with the court papers, and
  • Proof of service on Defendant has been filed with the Clerk of Superior Court,¬†and
  • The Defendant failed to file an answer, response, pleading, or otherwise defend¬†within the time allowed by the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure, and
  • You want to get a Default Judgment against the Defendant.

How to apply to enter a party's default in a civil case - Forms and Instructions - CVC6

Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
or download instructions and forms individually
Procedures: when and how to file - cvc60p
Application and Affidavit for Default - cvc61f

The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

  This page was last updated on: