Summary Consent Decree Process (for divorce)
- Both spouses want to get a divorce, AND,
- Both spouses agree to ALL the terms of the divorce and will work together to complete, sign and file the necessary papers, AND,
- You do not have a “covenant” marriage, (these papers will not work for a covenant marriage) AND,
- Either spouse has lived in Arizona at least 90 days before you file the forms; or either spouse is a member of the armed forces and has been stationed in Arizona at least 90 days before you file AND,
- If you have minor child(ren), they have resided (lived) in Arizona at least 6 months before you file the forms or you talked to a lawyer who advised you that you could pursue the case in Arizona AND,
- You believe that the marriage is irretrievably broken (you and your spouse cannot make this marriage work) AND,
- Either spouse has tried to resolve your marital problems through Conciliation Services, or there is no point in trying to resolve your marital problems.
To file for Summary Consent Decree for a Divorce - DRDSC1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: