To Get a "Consent Decree" of Divorce or Legal Separation by Agreement of Both Spouses for a Non-Covenant Marriage

You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :
  • You or your spouse filed a petition for Divorce or Petition for Legal Separation AND,
  • You do not have a "covenant" marriage AND,
  • You and your spouse agree to all terms of the divorce or legal separation, including (1) division of property and debt, (2) spousal maintenance (alimony) and if so, how much, and (3) legal decision-making, parenting time, and support of any minor children, AND,
  • You and your spouse will provide your notarized signatures on the "Consent Decree" to indicate your agreement on all terms; AND,
  • (If you have minor children) You and your spouse have attended, or will attend, the Parent Information Program before you file a Consent Decree;
  • You disagree on any terms of the divorce or legal separation; or
  • The parties agree on all terms, the filing fee for a Response has not been paid by either party, and you prefer to proceed with a Default Decree in order to not pay the Response fee; or
  • You have a covenant marriage. This paperwork will NOT work for a covenant marriage.

Use the easy-to-use child support calculator at ezCourtForms to complete the Child Support Worksheet, Child Support Order, and Employer Information Sheet.

Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.

To Get a Consent Decree for Divorce or Legal Separation - DR7

Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
or download instructions and forms individually
Instructions: How to fill out the Consent Decree - dr71i
Procedures: Completing your papers and what to do next - dr71p
Parenting Plan Information (if case involved minor children) - drcvg12h
How to complete a Spousal Maintenance Worksheet - drsm12h
Sensitive Data Sheet (for the Respondent, if he/she has not already filed this document) - drsds10f
Consent Decree of Divorce or Legal Separation - dr71f
Parenting Plan (if case involved minor children) - drcvg11f
Child Support Worksheet (if case involved minor children) use ezCourtForms - drs12f
Child Support Order (if case involved minor children) use ezCourtForms - drs81f
Current Employer Information (if case involved minor children) use ezCourtForms - drs88f

The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

  This page was last updated on: