To get an annulment decree for a non-covenant marriage when no minor children are involved

You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :
  • You or your spouse filed a petition for annulment without minor children for a non-covenant marriage AND,
  • You and your spouse have no minor children in common by birth or adoption ANDĀ neither spouse is pregnant by the otherĀ AND,
  • You are going to a default hearing, or you will file papers to get a default annulment without a hearing, or you are going to trial.

Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.

To get an annulment decree for a non-covenant marriage when no minor children are involved - DRAA8

Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
or download instructions and forms individually
Instruction: How to fill out the decree - draa8i
Instructions & Procedures for motion for default decree without hearing - drd68p
Annulment Decree for Non-Covenant Marriage - No Minor Children - draa8f
Motion and Affidavit for Default Decree without Hearing - drd68f

The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

  This page was last updated on: