To Change (Modify) Current Child Support by Agreement
- You have a current Child Support Order that was entered in Maricopa County,
- You wish to modify the Order,
- ALL parties AGREE to modify the Order,
- You have the notarized signatures of all parties on the Agreement, AND
- If either party is using the child support collection or enforcement services of the State, you also have the signature of the Attorney General's representative from DCSS, the Division of Child Support Services.
- You understand these forms do not deal with arrears (back support).
Use the easy-to-use child support calculator at ezCourtForms to create a Child Support Worksheet, Child Support Order, and Current Employer Information form.
DO NOT USE THESE FORMS IF...
- The other party will not sign the agreement (in front of a notary or Court Clerk).
- You want to modify arrears (money owed for overdue support).
- If the reason you are requesting the change is because the living arrangements of the child(ren) have changed but the court order about Legal Decision Making and visitation has not.
Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process, except where noted.
To Change (Modify) Child Support by Agreement - Instructions and Forms - drmcs7
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: