Motion and Papers for Temporary Orders
- You or the other party have already filed, or at the same time you file these papers you will be filing, a petition for:
- Divorce, legal separation, or annulment, OR
- to establish Legal Decision Making (Custody) and/or parenting time, OR
- to establish paternity and Legal Decision Making (Custody) and/or parenting time, and/or child support, AND,
- You need a temporary court order for Legal Decision Making (Custody), parenting time, and/or child support while you wait for a final court order, AND/OR,
- You or the other party filed for divorce, legal separation or annulment, and you need a temporary court order for spousal maintenance (alimony), division of property or debt, access to cash, and/or payment of attorney fees while you wait for a final court order.
- You are the parent of a minor child(ren) for whom you asking for a temporary order for Legal Decision Making (Custody), parenting time and/or support, or you are not the parent but you are listed as a party on the petition for one of the actions listed above; AND
- If you are asking for a temporary order for Legal Decision Making (Custody), parenting time, and/or child support, the minor child(ren) has/have either lived in Arizona for at least 6 consecutive months before the Petition was filed, or since birth if younger than 6 months old, or a lawyer has advised you that you could still pursue the case in Arizona at this time; AND
- YOU MAY NOT USE THESE FORMS TO REQUEST TEMPORARY SPOUSAL MAINTENANCE IF YOU ARE NOT LEGALLY MARRIED.
Use the easy-to-use child support calculator at ezCourtForms to create a Child Support Worksheet.
Motion and Papers for Temporary Orders - Forms and Instructions - drt1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: