To Request to Update the Court Records with Your Address or Name Change
- Your name and/or address has changed and you want to update the court records with current information regarding your name or address. (Do not use this packet if you want to legally change your name.) AND,
- You have a current case in the Superior Court of Arizona in Maricopa County and/or you have been ordered to make payments through the Clerk of Superior Court, or you are currently receiving payments from the Clerk of Superior Court. AND,
- Your case is NOT a guardianship, conservatorship or informal/formal probate case. For these cases, use these forms:
- AND you do not have a protected address and your file, or address, or name has not been sealed by the court, or ordered to be kept confidential or private by the court. AND,
- You are only requesting to update the records regarding your name and/or your address.
DO NOT USE THIS PACKET: To update the court record regarding anyone else's name or address.
To update an address already ordered “protected.” If your address is currently ordered to be protected, you will need to go in-person to the Clerk of the Court to request this action. Please visit the Clerk of the Court’s web page for a list of their locations.
Request Update of Court Records With Your Address/Name Change - GN9
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: