Discharge or Terminate Appointment as Guardian of a Minor

You may use the forms on this page if the following factors apply to your situation :
  • You are the guardian of a minor in a case with a "JG" case number, and you want to end the guardianship because the Minor:
    • has turned 18, OR
    • no longer needs a guardianship, OR
    • has died, OR
  • You are NOT the guardian of the Minor and you think the guardianship should end.

Discharge or Terminate Appointment as Guardian of a Minor - JGD1

Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
or download instructions and forms individually
How to ask the Court to end a guardianship of a minor - jgd10p
Petition for Termination of Guardianship of a Minor - jgd11f
Court Order Terminating Guardianship of a Minor - jgd81f

The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

  This page was last updated on: