Approval of Adoption Agreement for an Adult and for Decree of Adoption
- You, or the person you are asking to adopt, are a resident of the county where you are filing this request.
- You want to ask the Court to adopt either another adult person who is at least 18 years of age and not more than 21 years of age; OR
- You want to ask the Court to adopt an adult person who is your current or previous stepchild, or a niece, nephew, cousin or grandchild; OR
- You are a foster parent, and want to ask the Court to adopt an adult person who was placed in your care as a juvenile, and you have maintained a familial relationship with that person for five or more years, AND
- The adult you are asking to adopt consents to the adoption, AND
- (If applicable) The spouse of the Adopter and/or Adoptee consent to the adoption, AND
- (If applicable) You understand that any name change that results from this adoption will neither harm your rights nor release you from any obligations or liabilities incurred from your current name.
Adult Adoption - PBAA1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: