Appointment of Personal Representative and Admission of Will (if applicable)
- You are related to a person who died or you have a legal interest in the person's property, AND
- The person had a will or did not have a will, AND
- The person died more than 120 hours ago, but less than 2 years ago,* AND
- You want to file court papers to be appointed the Personal Representative of the estate.
* There are certain limited exceptions to the two-year limitation for informal probate listed in Arizona Revised Statutes (A.R.S.) Title 14 § 3108. An attorney may be of assistance in determining whether your situation qualifies for one of the exceptions or with handling the more complex "formal" probate process for which forms and instructions are not available from the court.
Once you are done with the documents below, you're ready for Part 2 - The Appointment, Notice of Appointment, Inventory and Appraisement.
Appointment of Personal Representative/Admission of Will - Instructions and Forms - PBIP1i
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: