Small Claims Property Tax Appeal
- You want the valuation of your property reduced ("valuation" is the full cash value of the property on the notice you received from the County) AND,
- You want to do your own appeal, without a lawyer representing you AND,
- You want the valuation listed in the February Notice of Valuation reduced, AND,
- The property on which you want the valuation reduced is either your primary residence (a Class Three residential property of any value) OR is NOT your primary residence but is valued at $2,000,000 or less by the tax assessor, AND,
- You paid your taxes before they were delinquent (late), AND,
- You will file your complaint by December 15th of the year in which you received the February Notice of Valuation, OR,
- You will file your Petition within 60 days of the most recent Administrative Appeal Decision if an Administrative Appeal was taken.
Small Claims Property Tax Appeal - txsc1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: