Or text (480) 470-5879
Probate Lawyers Assistance Project (PLAP)
Sponsored by the Estate Planning, Probate and Trust Section
of the Maricopa County Bar Association and by
the Volunteer Lawyers Program of Community Legal Services
If you are representing yourself in the Probate Court and need assistance with your case, you may be eligible to receive a FREE consultation with a volunteer attorney.
- Eligible, low income persons may receive up to a 30 minute consultation for free. (There is a $40.00 cash fee for those who do not meet the eligibility requirements.)
- Consultations are held on Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. and are by appointment only.
- All consultations will take place at the Maricopa County Bar Association offices located at 303 E. Palm Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85004.
- An intake form must be completed and signed prior to the consultation.
- Attorneys will provide advice and instructions, and will review forms filled out in advance, but are unable to provide complete document preparation services due to time limitations
Contact (602) 732-2834 to schedule an appointment
This page was last updated on: