Correct (Amend) a Marriage License
- You were married in Maricopa County in Arizona within the State of Arizona, and there is an error on your marriage license.
- You want the Court to issue an Order to correct that error.
- You are able to present evidence supporting what you say is the correct information, AND,
- You understand that if the evidence you have presented with this Application or that you bring to court with you is not enough to satisfy the Court:
- You may be ordered to return to court with more/other supporting information, or
- Your case may be dismissed and you will not receive a refund of any court fees.
X YOU MAY NOT USE THIS PACKET TO:
X REQUEST A LEGAL NAME CHANGE, OR
X CHANGE THE IDENTITY OF EITHER THE BRIDE OR GROOM
Packets contain ALL forms and ALL instructions needed for this process. Where there are separate packets for Instructions and Forms, get BOTH packets.
Correct a (Maricopa County) Marriage License - CVAML1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: