Petition for Contact
- The Ward (protected person) is involved in an active guardianship case in the Maricopa County Superior Court; AND
- You want the Court to order the Guardian to allow you to have contact with the Ward (protected Person); OR
- The Ward wants the Court to order the Guardian to allow the Ward to have contact with a person; AND
- The Guardian is restricting the contact between the Ward and the person with whom contact is requested, AND
- There is a "significant relationship" between the Ward and the person to be contacted, and Petitioner can prove the "significant relationship" to the Court. [A "significant relationship" means that a person "either is related to the ward by blood or marriage or is a close friend of the ward as established by a history of pattern and practice" (A.R.S. § 14-5101)].
Petition for Contact - Instructions and Forms - PBGAC1
Download Packet Descargar todos los formularios
The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.
This page was last updated on: