If you AGREE, use the Papers for Agreement


Change (Modify) Legal Decision-Making, Parenting Time and Child Support - BY AGREEMENT (when all parties agree and will sign an agreement for the change):

Step 1 of 1:
The Papers for the Agreement - Court forms and instructions to file an agreement to modify a court order for Legal Decision-Making, Parenting Time and Child Support.

Other Files You May Want:

Income Information - Court forms and instructions to find out how much the other party makes at work.

Mediation - Court forms and instructions about Mediation Services.

Waiver or Deferral of Court Fees and Costs - Court forms to ask the court to waive or defer fees and costs.

Request the Court to Change Your Address or Name - Court forms and instructions to ask the court to update its records because of a change of your address or name.


The files included within the Law Library Resource Center's website are copyrighted. Users have permission to use the files, forms, and information for any lawful purpose. The files and forms are not intended to be used to engage in the unauthorized practice of law. The Court assumes no responsibility and accepts no liability tor actions taken by the users of these documents, including reliance on their contents. All files are under continual revision. If you are not using these forms right away, or if you plan to use them repeatedly, we strongly recommend that you check the site regularly to determine whether the files you are using have been updated.

Brian Bledsoe
Law Library Resource Center Administrator
Contact the Law Library Resource Center

  This page was last updated on: